The management of the HIV and AIDS is based on the MyHealth HIV protocol, which is guided by the
National ART guidelines of MOHSS.
1. Provide quality services to both clients and the service providers
2. Strengthen education and counselling services
3. Build and strengthen the partnership with the MOHSS and other relevant partners/stakeholders
4. Strengthen cost-effective service delivery model
(i) Clinical Level
→Authorised the ARVs medications based on both National ART guideline and MyHealth protocol
→Strengthen treatment literacy to improve compliance
→Reinforce structural and responsible claiming of the Anti-retoviral Treatments (ARTs)
The Following switching codes are exclusive for claiming ARVs medications:
NMC - NAMCN
BANKMED - BANKN
PSEMAS - PSMH
First HIV consultation: 97046 - when the client is diagnosed
Follow ups consultations: 97095
(ii) Counselling Level
→Through its well-structured counselling programme
MyHealth focuses on the improved adherence to the attainment of optimal viral suppression for all the clients.
(iii) Counselling approaches
We are client-centric, efficient and based on the individualised model
PEP and Prep
→ Consult the National Guidelines for further information.
[Find forms under Resources on the side menu]
Prevention from Mother to Child (PMTCT)
→Consult the National Guidelines for further information.
Why is it important to register
- Provide the consent to MyHealth to manage your health related issues
- Access the benefits attached to the MyHealth programme
How to register
- Complete the forms
- Dr will send the forms and relevant blood results to MyHealth
- Once forms are received, registration process will be completed within 8 hours
What does the benefits include
- 6 additional consultations
- Free levy on all authorised ARVs
- Free levy of baby Formula for the first 6 months
What education do you get
- How to take medications properly
- How to possibly manage side effects
- How to prevent HIV re-infection
- Overall health education
Programme registration forms
- ARVs are subjected to case management - required to be authorised prior being administered.
- Thus all the newly HIV-diagnosed clients should go through the registration process.
- The registration forms and the baseline blood results are eminent to complete the registration process. The client must sign the Part A of the forms to give his/her consent